RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Contestant must be a naturally born female.
2. Applicants must reside within the United States in order to compete.
3. You must compete in the age group your age falls on as of January 1, 2024.
4. Contestant or Contestants’ parents (if child is under 18 years of age) affirm that contestant is and will continue to be a person of good character.
5. Contestant and contestant’s supporters, guests, and visitors will conduct themselves in a respectful, professional manner at all times during all pageant events. Bad sportsmanship will NOT be tolerated and will be grounds for removal of a contestant from the pageant without a refund.
6. Contestants promise not to slander the USA Elite Miss Pageant system, its directors, judges, peers, volunteers, or employees, or any other USA Elite Miss affiliated parties.
7. Contestant, contestant’s parents, and/or legal guardians agree to abide by eligibility requirements and affirm that all information provided is true and accurate.
8. Contestant agrees to provide an original copy of her birth certificate to verify age and gender upon request.
9. The USA Elite Miss pageant director may change the dates and location of the national pageant as deemed necessary.
10. The USA Elite Miss Pageant has the right to refuse anyone entry into the national pageant.
11. There will be NO videography or photography allowed at any of the events unless otherwise announced.
12. Only one adult per contestant is permitted in the dressing room and/or backstage. Wristbands will be provided to verify access is authorized.
13. No boys or men will be allowed in the dressing rooms at any time. There will be no exceptions. If a child is accompanied by only a male, the director must be notified prior to the pageants and special arrangements will be made.
14. Contestants and their chaperones MUST abide by all rules. Chaperones of any contestant not observing the rules will be contacted by the director and the contestant will be asked to leave without a refund.
15. ALL deposits and registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
16. ALL contestants in Little Miss thru Elite Miss divisions are required to compete in interview, fun fashion and evening gown. Baby Miss and Tiny Miss contestants will not compete in the interview.
17. Make up should be used to enhance a contestant’s natural features. Natural, light age appropriate makeup is allowed in all areas of competition for ages 0-12. Ages 13 and up may groom as they wish but should remember to keep their looks age appropriate.
18. Contestant acknowledges that she is required to uphold a friendly, professional and pleasant demeanor in person and on social media at all times.
19. Contestants acknowledge that the scoring and final outcome of the pageant are at the sole discretion of the judges. Judges are not to be approached or contacted before,during or after the pageant. All decisions are final.
20. Winners grant USA Elite Miss permission to use their photos, videos, and all other pageant related material for advertising and promotion. All rights to these materials are the property of USA Elite Miss Pageant owner, Randall Dukes.
21. All contestants acknowledge that USA Elite Miss reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules or regulation at any time without giving notice.
22. Contestants are required to strictly adhere to the USA Elite Miss Pageant rules and regulations; and if any of these rules or regulations are broken by the applicant/ contestant, understands that disqualification and title revocation will be the resulting resolution to the matter.